Welcome to LEARN 2 BLOG 2 EARN!

Learning to Blog...


Many people around me including my family, relatives and friends are still wondering why I resigned from a top position in a business company. My reason is simple, I'm working way too hard to make others rich while I'm not being paid enough to commensurate my efforts. Aside from this, I have to take care of my sick wife and my little baby boy. Working in a city far from relatives and friends, I have to find a way to earn while looking after my family. I've decided to pursue blogging after three years of being idle in the blogosphere world. To my surprise, the blogs I started years ago earned. This motivated me to get back on the blog road and pursue a career called professional blogging.

This "help blog" will guide a "newbie" to know the basics of blogging and why blogging is considered as the future of all media. Whether we like it or not, technology is fast moving and people should cope up with it. Having a blog will help in one way or another.

Also, I've noticed that majority of internet users are not aware or afraid of exploring the opportunity of earning online because of the thought of its technicality, which is actually not. I'm not a technical person nor a computer expert. But I am willing to learn, read, and try things, blogging is one of them. If you are using the internet often, instead of merely surfing, chatting or playing games for hours, dedicate a few minutes learning how to blog, and time will come, you will earn from it. A dedication of 30 minutes to 1 hour a day for blogging will reward you greatly in the future. Follow my lead and we will all get there.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply